Mrstevens has an adorable mushroom Sylvari named Velvell.
I updated to the new Skype and it’s slowing my computer down, so I won’t be on Skype tonight. Sorry to all my friends.
Drawing other people’s ocs means I ask them to write a twelve page paper about the oc and then ask them to send every tiny little detail along with the paper.
I must know everything.
Art giveaway time!
I’ve reached 300 followers and this is the first time doing an art giveaway as a thank you to all of my followers.
1. Only one reblog, one like each. That will count as two. No giveaway blogs.
2. Must be following me.
3. Must have your ask/submit open so that I can contact you for details later.
1. No porn.
2. No extreme gore (I will draw blood and minor cuts, but I will not draw extensive gore).
3. I require a (preferably colored) ref if I am drawing an oc.
4. No mechas/robots. If you really want a robot, I can try, but it’ll probably come out looking like a trashcan.
1. I will only design outfits for ocs.
2. I require a fully colored ref of the oc and a general description of the oc (personality, what colors they’d usually wear, what sort of setting they’re in, etc.)
3. The outfit design can be used in anything, but credit must be given to me.
The winner can decide if they want a colored drawing or an outfit design, but they cannot choose both.
Giveaway ends July 22, 2014.